Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Poseidon

               Poseidon
   Today we went on an adventure. And found at our favorite hot spot they had the God Poseidon. This is my beloved God. He is a Blueberries next to the ocean scent. Took my first whiff at a park next to a Mormon Church. We sat under the trees and praised the God of the Sea. Poseidon rolls in and swirls through your head as it starts to kick in. Then you just feel high. After the second whiff it rolls in like a flood and you are at your peak again The euphoric high you feel lasts only about thirty minutes. You do still kinda dopey after you come down for about an hour after. This God is my number one pick out of all the Gods. He is at the top of my list for quality, length because not every one has time to sit out a two hour high, and flavor. You can find Poseidon at Ridin Dirty Distributors for about $12 for one gram and $25 for 3 plus shipping and handling. I don't know how long Poseidon will grace us with his presence so get yours before the floods wash him back to the sea.
Well that's all for today, I will update you on more of Poseidon when I get home from work or even tomorrow for tomorrow is a veg day. Goodbye for now I am coming down for now to go finish up daily life. Later I am going on a nature walk to enjoy the rain then its off to work for another fulfilling day of scooping fries and taking odors through a headset. 

3 comments:

  1. Amazingly awesome web page, it was very useful discovering for. This web page is useful and getting a lot of details.herbal incense for sale It will be very awesome and value finish having out on learning for its content having very professional concepts and it gives to all an very valuable ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining together together Natural herbal incenses, spices or herbs or organic herbs or organic herbs or organic herbs or weeds for my own perspective was eye-catching any other factors such instead on illegal therapy and keep no cost on any therapy tests buy I would say that do not abused any organic incenses and keep safe from any awesome results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. herbal Incense online is the best online shop. They provide you extremely satisfying and high quality legal herbs of any kind. Do visit this site.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete