Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hermes

Today's delicious flavor is Hermes the Messenger of the Gods. Hermes tastes like a pineapple gummy bear. So I went on an adventure yesterday. My favorite little Southern Utah shop had Hermes. You can also find this blend for sale on the web at ridindirtydistributors.com.
Hermes was one of my team of testers favorite blends, back when the Gods were new to us. Hermes is the son of Zues and Amia. I left early this morning to ensure I had enough time to do one of my favorite things on Hermes...Hike. After three hits I was ready to roll. After the first hit I felt my sub conscience do a flop. We did more nature dazing than hiking this time, but the temperatures were just too high to do any sort of real hike. I climbed out to the ledge of a cliff though, I felt as if my sub conscience was wild in the desert heat of Redcliffs. This blend allows my inner search to just broaden out beyond what was in my own head. It was not a wild trip, but a mild and fun one. After I was down enough to
drive I headed back home so I could make it to work tonight to close. Hermes is in one of my top five favorites. Hermes has been known to give testers the munchies.
There is only one case of tripping in the entire time we have been testing this product. But any blend can make you trip even if you have smoked it once before.
Hookah mixed with Hermies about fifteen minutes into it re-ups you. I smoked Black Mamba by Fantasia Premuim hookah tobacco. I will be doing a review on this later. I do recommend you allow Hermies to bring forth the message from The Gods of Aroma. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know this before that hermes taste like a pineapple gummy bear. Thanks for sharing this blog post. I've found Wholesale herbal incense online and it was great for having variety of herbal incense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, but herbal Incense online is the perfect online shop. you’ll find only the most superior of scents which are from the most exotically fragrant, to the most subtle and sensual.

    Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete