Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fusion

Fusion is a blend that I came across through some old homies, that I didn't really trust but I figured it was an unopen package so why not give it a try.
The package states "It's like an Herbal Blend on STEROIDS
100% Legal 100% effective 100% Natural herbs and botanicals 100% guaranteed not to show up on a drug test"
The package had warning on it like "Use with caution Do not operate a motor vehicle or any machinery during or after use of this product."
I am only slightly skeptical as I open the package and smell the aroma that wafts from the plant like substances inside. It smells like Siberian Motherwort or just motherwort, there are no flavors added to this blend. I loaded the first bowl in my new little purple bubbler and hit the flame to the green. It crackled like damania does, it tasted like herbs and nothing more. I waited with no head change to note I took another lung busting rip off the bong and held the smoke in until I felt my head flop from lack of oxygen. I released expecting the wonderful high to just flow in, but nothing. I smoked three more bowls of the herbal mix, and still nothing happened the most I got was sore lungs from the harshness of the mix. This blend is not spice so do not be fooled by the name there is a blend with the same name put out by the makers of the Gods, but this is not it. There is a web site listed on the packaging herbalsmoke.com, but under further inspection the site leads to seemingly dead ends and does not even contain this product for sale. I can only classify this blend as it is a Herbal blend. This product does not contain anything in it that will get you high, or even head changed. I had more of a headache after I smoked this product than a head change. I honestly do not suggest anyone try this, unless all you are looking for is a herbal blend safe and free of extra substances.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post, but i would like to suggest you herbal Incense online they offer you online shopping you can buy legal herbs at a very reasonable cost.

    Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has always been a good source for me to get quality tips on blogging. Thanks once again.
    shop tampa

    ReplyDelete