Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Medusa

The Gods have become famous and infamous through out Utah for being one of the most potent blends on the market. Today's flavor is Medusa she is bubblegum flavored. This is one of my top five favorites from GOA. You can find her at a local smoke shop in southern Utah. I will not name the shop because I don't want to get her taken away again. This line of herbal incense was confiscated by the local pigs, tested and had to be released because they could not find any DEA banned substances in this blend. I honestly cannot find her for sale on the internet. So if you or if you know where she can be purchased online I would appreciate it if you commented so in the comments or just shot me a message so that I could share the love.
The first time I smoked Medusa I used my brand new purple bubbler that my Fiance bought me for our one year anniversary. I took one hit and let it roll in. I could feel the effects start in the pit of my stomach and spread to the rest of my body. The high lasted about thirty minutes before I started to come down. After two hits I felt the effects intensify and roll back in. After I got a feel for her I could continually smoke her. I feel that she is very safe as a veg day spice, but she has been known to send those who are not used to the effects of potpourri into trips. My Fiance who is a veteran smoker also tripped on her, but that was because things happened that pushed him into a bad high. My team of testers compare the high you feel off Medusa to that of a marijuana high. Just a very good Marijuana high. One said it felt like he had smoked some good Chronic. I love to smoke her after a long day at work to relax, or to just play some video games and chill. She is a good blend to have sex on, she intensifies everything you feel. I felt like our souls touched when my Fiance and I made love under the effects of Medusa.
Medusa is the God of War but she does not create an inner feud. I honestly suggest this blend to anyone looking for a good high off spice. She can be purchased in one gram containers at the moment, but I am keeping my eyes out for the three grams the Gods usually come in. It does say Limited Edition on the package so I don't know how long she will be around. So Hurry and get yours before she retires back into legend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for publishing the blog, it seems to be gaining more information on herbal incenses, I buy Wholesale herbal incense and it was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post,
    Excellent post.. I think if you are looking for high quality Herbal Incense then you must find a whole sale seller in your area :)
    I know you can find herbal Incense online too.

    Thanks for the sharing
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete