Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ares

Ares the true god of war is today's amazing flavor brought to you by the Gods of Aroma. He is also a limited Edition, so who knows how long this God will last on the battle field. He is a deliciously citricy grapefruit. On a scale of one to ten he hits on a high seven or low eight depending on your tolerance. I first tried Ares back in the day about six months ago but I did not have access to the interwebs to share my amazing discovery of Gods. I recently refound the Gods at a local smoke shop located in Southern Utah. Again I will not give up the location because I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I honestly could not find this God for sale anywhere on the internet either. So yet again if anyone knows of where this product can be purchased please share the love.
Ares is not in my top favorite five Gods, but he is on my Fiance's top five list. He made my Fiance feel the need to fight, so he lives up to his name as the God of War. He made me feel like I was tired and just wanted to chill but every blend effects every person differently. I did not trip on this blend and his effects only lasted about fifteen to twenty minutes if you did not continually smoke. When I took my first hit I felt slightly sick to my stomach as it rolled in, but the feeling soon passed into a wispy fog of consciousness. I never attempted to make love to my Fiance while under the effects of this God because it honestly did not cross either of our minds, so this blend does not make you horny. I did not get the munchies, more I just wanted to sit and enjoy the fog.
Alright folks I hoped you enjoyed today's flavor, hopefully you can find this flavor somewhere out in the world before it is gone forever.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing ares as the best flavor this days. I didn't figure this before when I buy Wholesale herbal incense online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks the good flavor, I would suggest you to visit herbal Incense online There is something for every incense user here. If you’ve been searching for a legal herbal remedy which can help you reach higher states of meditation and clarity, then you need look no further.

    Thanks for the sharing

    ReplyDelete