Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yellow Brick Road Incense

Original MAXXX




 I know they are both the same pic, but the one with the light looks cool, but you can't see the color of the blend, so I put both.

So as I am searching the internet to find more of this spice, I am finding no one sells this blend! There was a question about someone purchasing this blend, and thinking it was K2 spice, so I went to the K2 website to see if K2 makes this blend.
http://www.k2incense.org/buyk2incense.html
According to  this website, they sell K2 in bulk and you can rebrand it, meaning you can call it whatever the hell you want. So this blend may very well be K2, but to know for sure I will have to smoke a bunch of the K2 flavors.

So I like to smell the blends to try to figure out what is in it. I can smell damania, it has a dirty feet sweet smell, I don't know any other way to explain how it smells unless you just get some and take a sniff. I can also smell a fresh minty smell too, so there must be some mint leaf added to the mix. I like smoking the incense blends in my mini hookah, because it tastes better that way. My First hit I would rate at about a 4, I could feel the cooling effects of the mint as well as the sweet flavor of the damania. I started to feel the effects of the herb within two hits. The first hit was the euphoric head change, but the second hit gave me a buzz. I felt relaxed and happy. Third hit gave me that melted butter feeling. I was spiced for about 3 hours while I watched a movie, then I got the munchies, so this is a long lasting smoking blend. My eyes were bloodshot red, and I had the giggles. this herb gave me a very pleasant high. I liked this blend a lot, and I plan on smoking it till I run out of it. If I find out whether this blend is a rebrand, I will be sure to post about it. Alright well I have to go get ready for work, so keep blazing and toodles all.

4 comments:

  1. I found some YBR UltraMAXX at a local party store, strawberry flavor isn't too bad... i find these blends often to be rather harsh, this coming from a 30 year veteran smoker of other types of herbs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buzz got intense for a short time, but I soon found myself wanting to smoke again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the clarification of the images above, those was definitely same, if you didn't stated their contrast I thought it was the same,I buy herbal incense wholesale herbal potpourri, it was interesting. Your blog also looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbal incenses, K2 or weed legalherbalonline for my own perspective was eye-catching any other aspects such instead on illegal treatment and keep no cost on any treatment tests buy I would say that do not abused any organic incenses and keep safe from any awesome results.

    ReplyDelete