Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thunderphuk Chronic Herbal Incense

 So during my recent ebay discovery of herbal incenses, I thought they didn't sell them on there, turns out I just wasn't looking hard enough. After I ordered a few different types I stumbled across Thunderphuk, I liked the name, because I could word play it and say "I'm gonna get Thunderphuked!" You can usually find this blend on ebay, just look for sampsonoodle.
 Now I wondered if this blend was actually going to do something so amazing to have a state of mind named after it...I was right. Smoking this blend is not like smoking traditional spice, for one it smells amazing, its got a sickly almost skunky sweet smell to it. Most spices are made just from Damania, because its a good smoke by itself, and it covers well when you are mixing in the special ingredients. I couldn't tell for sure if it's main herb was mullein leaf or mugwort, it had a clingy consistency to it much like mullein, and it hits hard. I would rate my first hit at an 8, it was a refreshing burn to that of say mullein leaf by itself, it didn't just burn it burned and then began to thunderphuk me like I had never been phuked before. This is a hard hitting, fast acting blend. And the flavor, its not like the hubba bubba bubblegum, but skunkier

 I used a bong, a pipe just doesn't do justice to the flavor, and that first hit will probably kill you out of a pipe. I had almost rolled this one into a joint, but I wanted to break in my new bong. I would highly recommend if you like a good herbal blend, and also like the effects of spice, to try this herb. Oh and if you mention me, I will get free samples sent to me, so don't forget to mention this blog. I would also suggest you smoke this herb in a water pipe of some sort or a vaporizer. I absolutely love this blend, it does not lose its potency like some of the herbal spices either. At one point during my evening I almost forgot I wasn't smoking cannabis. This blend is the closest blend I have found to the flavor and proper potency.
 Alrighty so keep blazing and toodles all.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't observed this before I on organic incenses this details on how it was and what it is very useful element. Thanks for this details legalherbalonline. This is very useful details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing such an useful and informative information about Interesting Things. Glad to read it. Will bookmark your post and visit again for more informative post. Keep Sharing.
    herbal incense

    ReplyDelete