Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bahama Mamba incense

Juice Jungle Bahama Mamba
http://blackmambashop.com/index.php?main_page=index

I myself can't find any more of this blend, but I am sure it's out there. This is a very "exotic" and fruity blend I personal love this blend. It smells like gum, not the nasty pink bubblegum, but fruity like Hubba Bubba gum. Just smelling this blend takes me back to the good ole days when we would chew a piece of Watermelon flavored Hubba Bubba gum then while the flavor beads are still causing mini orgasms in our mouths we would hit the bong to create this amazing flavor that our dirt weed could never possess by itself.
I loaded my mini hookah, and took my first hit of Bahama Mamba:
I would rate this blend at about a 5, this blend actually made me cough. Chille loves the way this herb smells too, she won't keep her nose out of the bowl of the hookah, and keeps trying to eat the little holder. I started to feel the effects of this herb at about the 5th hit, I didn't hit me as hard as the Mango Mamba did, it just sort of rolled over me. I could feel all the blood in my body start to just slow down and heat up. This herb can even make the news funny, This herb kept a good rolling high for at least 2 hours. this herb does cause the munchies and red eye. Well it was long enough to watch 4 cartoons and make some food for dinner. I enjoyed this herb and wish I could find more of it, so I will keep looking and post if I can find any.
Alright well keep blazing, but blaze responsibly and toodles all.

1 comment:

  1. I've got additional details regarding on organic incenses legalherbalonline through this composing. It makes a new to an personal allow to know how improve incense or weed or k2 can results in an effect if it will abused by anybody.

    ReplyDelete