Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sky Scraper Legal Bud

I have been trying to purchase this flavor of LB for a good month and a half now, but oddballstudio573 only had this one for sale at an auction and I kept losing, but as you can see I finally won the bid.

This bud smelt like weeds, not marijuana weed, but like summer weeds. I myself like this smell, it reminds me of a simpler time, a time when I could just sit in the weeds and look at the sky, and not worry about being late for something. I decided not to roll this herb, but smoke it in my purple pipe.


 This LB was stronger than any of the other ones I had smoked. I would rate this bud at an 8, it was really harsh, it hurt my lungs more than my throat, but I actually coughed while smoking this bud. I didn't like this LB, I didn't even finish the bowel. I didn't feel any effects of this herb besides a headache from coughing. Smoking this herb was like smoking some really harsh tobacco, I love the LB products, but this one I am going to just have to pass up, I myself do not like my smoking products that harsh.


Also I recently stumbled on a better way to purchase Legal Bud at International Oddities, you can purchase boxes of your favorite LB for just $25. IO States:
"Each box contains 100% Real Herbal Bud that YOU roll into primo herbal cigarettes. 
With International Oddities removable papers built right in the side you're always ready to roll on the go!
The herbal cigarette has been revolutionized by International Oddities with their creatively designed box of buds. These herbal smokes have not only advanced the traditional herbal cigarette pack itself, but have launched the herbal cigarettes market into a new, more hip and fashionable mainstream with this Fresh Pack Rolling Kit"
Alright folks keep blazin, and toodles.













1 comment:

  1. One of the factors on this website that definitely like is the NIGHT MAGICK Bewitching Fragrance Oil. It's used out off with a amazing pentagram necklace on a lace that improves the amazing program. I've comprehend about legalherbalonline more valuable for drugs.

    ReplyDelete