Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Panama Gold Legal Bud

I ordered my very first gram of Panama Gold off ebay from oddballstudio573. They shipped my item within the week, even though I took this long to actually try it, I was a little excited about all the new spice I had purchased. Alright so my first hit I would rate a 4, it was a very smooth toke, and didn't burn too much the first hit, the second hit however did burn and I would rate the second hit a 6. I started feeling the effects of this herb within 3 hits. I had a very calm sense of well being. I was not high, but I was feeling good. My eyes were not red. I did not get the munchies from this herb, and I did not get horny. My mum liked the smell of this herb, and it was an overall good experience. I would suggest anyone to try this herb who likes a good mellowing smoke. I enjoyed smoking this herb and will probably finish off the rest of my lil baggie. I will probably have others things to smoke so this is not a must smoke again, but still a fairly good smoking experience. If you have any questions or comments on this herb, please feel free to leave me some comments and I will get back to you either in my next blog, or if you leave an email address, or if you are on 420friends I will message you back. Keep blazing, and toodles all! Oh BTW Have a happy Super Bowl Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. It was really gaining such idea on incenses. I buy Wholesale herbal incense online and it was awesome..

    ReplyDelete