Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Updated Knowledge on Salvia

So I get paid every two weeks, and that is when I get my new herbs, well yesterday I went to the local smoke shop in Cedar, and attempted to purchase some "more" Salvia Divinorum. I found out yesterday that the smoke shop will not sell real Salvia to anyone under the age of 21. So the crap I was smoking when I thought I was smoking salvia, is more than likely just organic sage. That is why it had no effect on myself, my dog, or Duece. So now that I have this new knowledge its time to either send Duece in to buy it, or just get it off the internet. More than likely I will just get it off the internet.
In other news I got my shipments of Krypto legal bud, and Damiana today in the mail. So come Monday or even Sunday there will be new postings on at least one of them. Probably the Krypto it looks like real weed, so my mouth is just watering to try it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this info and your experience with salvia. Herb9.com can be helpful for gaining more details on buds. Hoping this will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete