Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Black O smoking resin

Ok so if you read my blog you know, I hate resin, I despise it and if I can help it I try not to smoke it. Now I got sample of this stuff called Black O from IO, when I ordered that Black Widow, I have been procrastinating smoking it, but tonight I decided I better get it out of the way because oddballstudio573 told me they would be selling it soon. Ok so I first i asked my mum how I should smoke it, some people prefer to mix resins, or put them on the end of a joint or cigarette. She suggested I roll it in a ball and just smoke it in my pipe. I was unable to roll it in a ball because it accidentally got squished in my laptop bag, so I just scraped it on the side and smoked it that way. Now the tiny dab of this stuff I smoked lasted maybe 3 good hits, the first hit I took I wasn't sure I had hit it I would honestly rate it maybe a 2, I was really surprised about how smooth this smoke was, and it didn't boil like most resins it had a nice thick white smoke. I started getting a buzz after the first hit the second hit I started to notice that far away feeling like the whole world started to just zone away. Third hit I could hear my mum talking, like it was the only thing in the world, but I didn't care what she was saying, but her voice was just mesmerizing. I can just imagine music on this stuff. This high lasted about 15 minutes for three hits worth of gunk...Awesome! I am so ordering more of this!
 Ok so I think I am in love with this Black O, and I will give a few other resins a try, only because I was honestly surprised and pleased with this solid smoke. Anyway I'm going to see if I can scrap the last of the squished Black O from its little baggy, so keep blazin and toodles all.
Oh and BTW sorry about not having a pic of this one, my camera is somewhere in my mum's truck and I don't feel like going out to get it.

4 comments:

  1. Smoking legal buds is just a substitute for and illegal buds to keep free from drug tests. Herb9.com can be an additional info on legal buds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Same as your blog i found another one Sohman Epoxy .Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for
    Resin Art
    and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Buy IQOS

    ReplyDelete