Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Black Widow Legal Bud

So when I first started this blog and my quest for  an amazing cannibus like high, I remembered reading in High Times once about this stuff called legal bud. I googled it of course to find that only one site online sold "real" legal bud. That site is International Oddities.
On this site I was given way too many choices for the different types of legal buds they offer. One well two in particular caught my eye, White Rhino and Black Widow. I wanted both but I only had enough money in my account for one, so I flipped a coin. As you can see it was tails so, I purchased Black Widow.
They shipped me my legal bud crazy fast, like I didn't expect to see it for at least 2 weeks, I saw it within one week. I was very excited, just ask Duece I made him carry around the package guarding it with his life. I know it sounds drastic, but if you look at some of the legal buds on that site, they look like real weed. I am still on probation, so if anyone mistook Black Widow for real weed, I was screwed.
So after going to the local game shop and renting Halo ODST, we headed home for some blazing. Upon opening my package I found a sample for Black O, a popular smoke in the 60's, to me it looked like a dab of  resin. I am not honestly a huge fan of smoking resin, but I will give it a try, because eventually I will run out of stuff to smoke. I also found rolling paper, pure hemp, and a roller. Now I still have no idea how to use that thing, but mum promises to teach me one of these days. Now the first thing I did was smell the Black Widow

To me it smelt like black tea herbs. Now according to the little insert I got with my tube of Black Widow, this herb has a lot of resin giving it a black appearance....Lovely, as I have mentioned earlier I dislike smoking resin:
1. I don't like the flavor, to me it tastes dirty
2. I have never really gotten all that high while smoking resin, to me you smoke resin because you don't have anything else to smoke so as a last desperate thing, you scrap your pipe and try smoking the gunk that is filtered out of your herb.
3.It reminds me of meth, the way it boils when you smoke it, and it almost always burns my lips or tongue.
Maybe I'm not doing it right, maybe I'm just smoking the wrong type of resin, or you have to add something to it to make it awesome, I really don't know but I will just stick to smoking nothing if all I have left is resign to smoke.
Now since this herb has come with rolling papers, I will roll it in a joint, and try it in my pipe. This stuff is sticky to the touch, now if you know anything you know sticky is usually good, but DO NOT lick your fingers after handling this herb, it tastes as bad as it smells. My first impression when I took my first hit of Black Widow was, oh did I hit it right? It did not burn the first time, but it did burn the second time. Now when I say burn I mean in my lungs not with the lighter. Duece and I passed the pipe back and forth for about maybe 4 or 5 passes. Duece said he felt a little dizzy, but he was not high. I on the other hand was just frustrated, because the herb had gunked up my pipe, I still have that first bowl stuck in there, the resin of course melted and made a large lump of black goo, most people would continue to smoke this lump of goo, but I do not like goo, so I decided to attempt to roll a joint. After a few tries I got the joint to roll and started smoking my first Black Widow Joint, I started to feel dizzy, but still nothing like smoking cannibus, Duece on the other hand was completely trashed, he could not stand up or walk all he could do was sit there and kinda drool. I had a good laugh, after about 3 joints I gave up on Black Widow, and went to play some Halo.
Some Major effects that I noticed while smoking Black Widow are:
1. it does make you cough and if you get bronchitics easily don't smoke this herb, I had googie throat the next morning
2. This herb made me horny but it made Duece unable to get it up. Poor Duecey, this herb is not good for men with low self esteem, but will always put the woman in the "mood"
3. I did not get the munchies, neither did Duece.
4. The High that I got off this herb ended in a headache, the high Duece got off this herb lasted a good 30 mins before he could actually stand up and go to the bathroom. If you are a "lightweight" go potty before starting to smoke this herb. He still stumbled around for at least another hour, before I let him smoke any more.
5. This herb effects everyone differently, what gets one person high, does not always get every person high.
6. This herb is best smoked in a joint or blunt, it gunks up pipes.
This herb is legal in almost all the states of the United states, but International Oddities will ship to every state within the United States, and will also ship internationally.
As I order more of their products I will post them in my Legal Buds folders. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to either send my an email, or leave it in the comments.
Toodles for now and Keep Blazing.

14 comments:

  1. Black Widow Legal Bud is great on giving satisfaction. It was really great.
    Check out Herb9.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 in. No high. Grrrrr. Just legalize pot already. I don't get munchies, tired, horny( weed makes me all). Agree with the cough and burning throat. It smells like oregano and makes me want red wine. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not take black widow. Very dangerous my friend had to get rushed to the hospital as he went into a seizure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude don't be rude everyone's entitled to their opinions. And not everyone can handle smoke...sorry bout your friend dude.

      Delete


  4. Top medical and top shelf buds available and we ship world wide.
    Text: (248) 631-4622. We got what it takes to get High and to get Cured.
    We can provide you with high qualities of medical marijuana for
    patients suffering from Depression ,Glaucoma,Anxiety and
    Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue
    and for Calming Aromatherapy. Price is negotiable and varies depending
    on the size of sale!! No fuck around !! I'm not a shit cunt! ! Contact
    via email rodneydrake2000@gmail.com or text me at (248) 631-4622

    *Green Crack
    *Sour Diesel lf
    *White Window
    *Grand Daddy Purple
    *Afghan Kush
    *Northern Lights
    *Lemon drop
    *Purple Kush
    *OG Kush
    *purple-urkle
    *Blue dream,
    *white widow,
    *blueberry .
    *Agent Orange,
    *AK 47
    *Moon Rockstill
    make your order if you can't see your product above. Our current
    strains include: . All top quality strains with great reviews. We offer
    discrete delivery in good times. contact us for more details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember if it's not legal in your state you are assuming responsibility if you have something shipped to you through a postal service ran and funded by the federal government.

    ReplyDelete

  6. A peaceful and painless death Nembutal and Rohypnol..


    We are the best legitimate suppliers that deals only with vendor of Pentobarbital Sodium (Nembutal Solution(Injectable), Nembutal Powder, Nembutal Oral solution(Sterile), Nembutal Oral Solution(Non-sterile)) and Rohypnol We offer high quality Nembutal and Rohypnol 99.8% purity, and we guarantee effective and discrete delivery.drop off and overnight delivery.. Anytime, anywhere!
    Contact details kurvsprada461@gmail.com. or call at 2014974502

    ReplyDelete
  7. The real plug with no time to waste. Trustworthy reliable year-round source To get your marijuana, ecstasy pills, cocaine, mdma, lsd order as SOON as possible. We do ship or deliver to any address of your choice. I prefer meeting FACE TO FACE with my clients.
    Email; vitalweed@gmail.com
    Telegram; vitalweed
    Call / SMS ; (224) 215-0730

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moonrocks,,sour diesel,pupple kush,,Og kush,,shatter,,wax,,hash,crumble

    WE GOT HIGH GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL,VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES.

    We have Available strains Good for Pain, cancer, insomnia .
    *Green #####::::::::::::: Grade: AA
    *Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf
    *Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A
    *Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA
    *Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: A
    *Northern Lights #5 ::::::Grade: A+
    *Lemon drop:::::::::::::::Grade: A+
    *Purple Kush:::::::::::::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf
    *OG Kush ::::::::::::::::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf
    *Purple-urkle::::::::::::::Grade: A
    .girls scout cookies clones
    HASH OILS FOR SALE
    very clean smelling, awesome taste and
    VERY potent hash oil. purged for hours so no impurities left. used
    stainless steel tubes.
    Black oil,
    Indian oil,
    red oil,
    honey oil,
    cherry leb oil
    Afghani oil
    Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
    Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
    Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
    WAX OIL
    BUTANE OIL
    GORILLA glue
    And we sell at :
    Our oils are goods for pain, cancers, insomnia and others diseases.
    contact us via ............brownpharma067@gmail.com or hit us via
    text/ whatsapp at 17205835563

    ReplyDelete
  9. Top shelf Sour Diesel, OG Kush, AK-47, Trainwreck, white widow, bubba kush for sale

    We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means We can offer them at very good prices and we are sure of their quality. We got some GOOD MEDICAL marijuana / weeds, hemp oil, wax and their SEEDS such as Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple, OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush, Blueberry, Purple Skunk, Master Kush, Purple Haze, Banana kush, pineapple express, Orange who, Night Queen, Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13, hash oils and seeds etc,


    AVAILABLE OILS FOR SALE

    Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
    CO2 Oil
    Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
    tinctures
    Hash
    Black oil,
    Indian oil,
    BHO
    Red oil,
    Honey oil,
    Cherry leb oil
    Afghani oil
    Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
    Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
    Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
    WAX OIL
    BUTANE OIL

    We guarantee the safety passage of your package, all our packages are Customized and diplomatic sealed packages that mean they are
    Custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all
    Orders can not be scanned by dogs or electronic Sniffers, We will provide refunds or replace your order if there is a
    Failure in delivering.

    Contact via details below:
    Email: brownpharma067@gmail.com
    Text #: 17205835563

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have both Indica, Sativa and Hybrid. RSO and Hash and Hemp Oil and cannabis EDIBLES available.Here is the list of strains we have in stock.

    Email: dr.marvinransom@gmail.com
    Text or Call us :: 001 (302) 439-1358
    website: www.ganja-clinic.com

    Are you depressed, suffering from cancer, glaucoma, headache, insomnia, joint pains, multiply sclerosis, muscle crams, nausea, etc and need the best cure of medical herbs to help ease your pain? I have solutions.Below are the strains we have and many more meds as well

    TOP GRADE A++ INDICA STRAINS
    Berry White
    Orange Kush
    Afghan Kush
    White Rhino
    Skywalker
    Purple Urkle
    Death Star
    Granddaddy Purple
    Bubba Kush
    Northern Lights
    Purple Kush
    Blackberry Kush
    Sensi Star
    Platinum OG
    Hindu Kush
    Blueberry Kush
    Mango kush
    Blue Diesel

    TOP GRADE A++ SATIVA STRAINS
    Lemon Haze
    Super Silver Haze
    Strawberry Cough
    Super Lemon Haze
    Purple Haze
    Silver Haze
    Island Sweet Skunk
    Amnesia haze
    Power Plant
    Sour Jack
    Casey Jones
    Sour Diesel
    Green Crack
    Jack Herer
    Durban Poison
    Alaskan Thunder Fuck
    Purple Diesel
    Columbian Gold

    TOP GRADE A++ HYBRIDS STRAINS
    Purple-trainwreck
    Lemon Skunk
    Phantom Cookies
    Sour OG
    Sour Skywalker OG
    Cannatonic
    Blue Dream
    Blue Diamond
    Girl Scout Cookies
    OG Kush
    White Widow
    AK-47
    TrainWreck
    Pineapple Express
    Cheese
    Lemon Diesel
    Moon Rock

    - No medical ID card needed - Super stealth double vacuum sealed shipping to USA,UK, Europe, Canada, Austria, Australia and other countries too.
    Email: dr.marvinransom@gmail.com
    Text or Call us :: 001 (302) 439-1358
    website: www.ganja-clinic.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart goes to all those suffering with Chronic Health Conditions. You can only take intense pain for so long before you'll do anything to escape it. You suffering from "Cancer, chronic pain,Leukemia, Insomnia, arthritis, appetite, sleeping, stress, and other related infections, you can find HELP and MEDS.
    *Text; (313) 923-7690 or email: DrMcDonald@protonmail.com
    We are available to assist with all of your Medical Cannabis and alternative healing needs.Feel free to drop us an email whenever you have a special request for a Medical Cannabis product or service,we'll do our best to help.
    *Products; Medical Marijuana Strains, Cannabis Oils, Cannabis Capsules, Concentrates, etc
    Contacts : Text/Call : (313) 923-7690
    Email address : peterhurt035@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. High Quality##### cancer cannabis oil and #####top shelf medica marijuana strains. Good and Available I’m allowed over 10 pounds in my possession. I am looking to supply a min of 1 oz of the following strains to anyone who wants grade AAA med. Below are the strains we have .we do discreet and no signatures during delivery. the parcel has no label indicating it is carrying the 420. We do give high discounts for orders above 2 to 3 pound. Our minimum order is Oz
    .. For all interested , do email us back with your order.
    Below is some of our available strains Good for Pain, cancer, insomnia .
    *Green #####::::::::::::: Grade: AA
    *Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf
    *Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A
    *Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA
    *Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: A
    *Northern Lights #5 ::::::Grade: A+
    *Lemon drop:::::::::::::::Grade: A+
    *Purple Kush:::::::::::::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf
    *OG Kush ::::::::::::::::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf
    *Purple-urkle::::::::::::::Grade: A
    .girls scout cookies clones
    HASH OILS FOR SALE
    Deliveries 24/7 everywhere!!!! very clean smelling, awesome taste and
    VERY potent hash oil. purged for hours so no impurities left. used
    stainless steel tubes.
    Black oil,
    Indian oil,
    red oil,
    honey oil,
    cherry leb oil
    Afghani oil
    Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
    Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
    Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
    WAX OIL
    BUTANE OIL
    GORILLA glue
    And we sell at :
    Our oils are goods for pain, cancers, insomnia and others diseases.
    If interested in any please hit me up at
    Dr Moore
    Phone: +1 (978) 707-9505
    Email: dr.grammoore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buy Real Driver's License Online

    We produce Unique Real Registered Documents with Best Quality Novelty.
    All our documents are undetectable and will pass all Ultraviolet light Test
    such documents includes:
    -Passport
    -Drivers License
    -National Identification Card
    -Resident Permit
    -Visa/Invitation
    -Diploma Certificate
    -Bank Statement and many more.....

    What's App Number +447520660907
    Email Us:- inkdrop121@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete