Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Effects of Herbs Questioner

HERBAL SMOKE SIDE EFFECTS

I have created a short questioner that anyone can take and either post in comments about the herb that they smoked or email it to me. I will be filling out this questioner every time I smoke an herb that I am publishing on here. My smoker buddies will also do this so that I can see what herbs get us high, so you don't have to waste your time trying useless stuff.

What method are you using to smoke this herb?

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, how bad did it burn when you took the initial hit?

How many hits did it take for you to start feeling any effects?

In two to three words describe how the herb is making you feel

Are you feeling horny at all?

Do you have the Munchies?

Do you like this herb?

Would you smoke it again?

Would you suggest this herb to anyone to try?

1 comment:

  1. Your published posts are both impressive and interesting. I have included Herb9.com because I think this could be an additional info.

    ReplyDelete