Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Red Bag X Herbal Incense

I found this blend on ebay, RedBagInc has this blend for sale, for around $15.00 for 3 grams. They shipped extremely quickly, I was very happy about that. This blend has a very strong aroma, its list of ingredients include Damiana. Now the thing I absolutely love about this blend is it states:
"Does not contain JWH-018, JWH-073, CP-47, or cannabicyclonexanol."
Meaning there are no DEA banned chemicals used in this blend. This blend is 100% legal, now don't get scared away just because its legal, this blend still packs a good punch. I will be honest I was skeptical at first about this blend, I wasn't sure if I was actually getting my definition of herbal incense.
 I first tried this blend in my purple pipe. I would rate my initial hit to be about a 5 or 6. This blend has a very robust flavor, it smokes extremely well. I don't think this blend is just damiana, it smokes smoother than damiana. It took me about three hits to start feeling that familiar melting feeling. I felt light and happy. This is an extremely relaxing blend, its not too strong, but its not weak either. I really enjoyed smoking this blend. I would suggest anyone who likes to just kick back and relax to try this blend. It also smokes great in a bong, but a joint was almost too harsh for my tastes.
Overall I would rate this herb at a 4, 1 being the weakest, and 10 being the strongest. I usually prefer to smoke incense at about a 5 in the scale, and I don't like going over an 8, after 8 it's just too strong for me.

2 comments:

  1. I found this blend on Wholesale herbal incense and it was really impressive for satisfying your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii

    I read out your whole article and I'm quiet impressed your Red X herbal incense.I like most important part of this
    product is that it is 100% legal and easy to use.
    Thanks for posting.....

    ReplyDelete