Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Early Retirement

Well folks, this is the end of my Up in Smoke blog, yes there are still lots of blends out there that need to be reviewed, but on Sunday night, 3-20-11, I tried a blend called Capt. Good Times, and I ODed. I spent the night in the hospital fighting for my sanity and my life. I was hallucinating, and in hysterias. I am lucky the police out here saw how scared I was, and decided I had learned my lesson. I will not be doing even herbs. I have quit smoking everything, at least till I am off probation, then I plan on moving to NV and getting a green card.
 A few days later I came up positive for meth. I don't like saying bad things about anyone for any reason, but I warn against purchasing spice on the internet, unless you trust your internet spice provider. In all truth the maker of any spice could put absolutely anything in their stuff. I found that out the hard way.
My views have been changed, I am undergoing rehab, and some major therapy. Spice is addictive, I have been experiencing withdrawals, and have lost weight and sleep since I stopped smoking spice. Spice is not a natural herbal smoke, I am still all for legalizing Cannabis, but I am no longer for man made highs. It kinda sucks though, because I had just barely ordered more of my favorite Thunderphuk incense.
Eventually I will find something else to write about, but for now I have not smoked any spice since 3-20-11. Lets see how long I can stay clean. For now I am doing fine though, and remember potheads, no matter how hard you try you can't OD on weed.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed all of your published blogs. Thanks for sharing those blogs. It really helps a lot for gaining such information on incenses and I bought Wholesale herbal incense online and that was also a nice experience on incenses.

    ReplyDelete