Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fat Sax Herbal Incense

I found this herbal blend while window shopping ebay, I liked the name so I decided to try it. This is a fairly new Ebay seller, so their prices are very reasonable. herbalfantasies have given me permission to add their seller ID link, so that anyone who was interested in trying any of their blends can find them. http://www.str8fire.net/ This is their website, where you can find more great deals on their products.
I have smoked about 2 grams worth of this blend, because I honestly like it, it's not too hard on my lungs, and it hits really well. I would rate my initial hit at about a 4. Now just to let those who read this know, I have a cold so my lungs are more sensitive than usual. This blend did not irritate my cold symptoms at all. This blend is not as strong as some of the others I have tried, this blend has the perfect amount of potency. I started feeling the effects of the herb within my first two hits. I did get the munchies, but did not get horny. I would rate this blend at about a 5 for quality, and and overall good smoking experience. This blend has a flavor, I will just call original flavor, it has a very sweet smell to it, and its not overpowering by any means. I couldn't taste the artificial flavors added to this blend at all, but it smelt amazing as it burned. In my opinion this is a great blend for the casual smoker, or first time spice smoker. It's not too potent, and it has a good flavor when smoked. I am finding most first time spice smokers are scared away from spice, because they get too high a potency.
As you can see from the picture, this blend has a few sticks, but you can smoke them just the same, it doesn't ruin the flavor any. You can also pick them out if you are a picky person, it won't change the quality of this blend any.
Alrighty Folks any questions or comments just leave them down in the Peanut Gallery below, and toodles all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi - I always found that smoking weed made me horny which could be fun. When I tried Black Magic incense the same thing happened. Now that's off the market and I tried Spike Max. It got me high but left me limp. Not the outcome that I was hoping for when sharing:-(. Any tips on current incense blends that don't damper things? Maybe Demon? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog post on herbal incenses, it was really amazing and I enjoyed reading it,I find Wholesale herbal incense very nice and the items are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    this is really very helpful article. I go through this site really very nice information.thank for sharing such a nice information
    herbal incense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it.
    LegalSyntheticBud.com LLC Top Rated Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, impressive. It’s quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing. legal spice

    ReplyDelete