Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Peer Pressure

Peer Pressure is a pipe made from a tire pressure gauge. Knection gutted the tire pressure gauge leaving just the tiny bowl on the end and the stem. This pipe is relatively small, its for either a one hitter quitter, or for one person. It is extremely stealthy, and easy to hide. The one issue that I found with it was it smelt like burning plastic and had the slight flavor of it, after we had smoked about four bowls out of it. I plan on finding a metal tire pressure gauge to remake this pipe. I think if we were to use a better gauge it would be a longer lasting sneak-a-pipe. I will repost on this blog as soon as we find a metal tire gauge. For now toodles all and look forward to my post on real salvia D. I am about to go smoke it for the first time, I may record Knections reaction for shits and giggles.

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the blog , it was pretty amazing article. Look for wholesale incense and find out more details for variety of legal buds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. herbal Incense online is the perfect online shop. If you’ve been searching for a legal herbal remedy which can help you reach higher states of meditation and clarity, then you need look no further. You will be 100% satisfied and will never have to look anywhere else when shopping and purchasing your herbal blends.

    Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed together with your writing abilities as well as with the format for your weblog. Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one today.

    Plastic Pressure Gauge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles
    spice incense

    ReplyDelete