Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pinocchio Pipe

Pinocchio is the perfected version of a pipe Knection had made called Skully. He is made from some Halloween decorations we had, the stem for the bubblers, and the stock for my purple passion pipe. After many trial and errors he was perfected by adding the stem instead of just a bowl. The issue we had with using a bowl was that it would get too hot and melt the plastic skull. The stock enhances the amount of smoke you can pull through this pipe, but you don't have to add it. We smoked it both ways, but to avoid singed eyelashes we added the stock.
Pinocchio hits at about a 4 or 5 on a scale of 1-10. He is a light hitter, mostly because of his small size. Although the smoke swirling through the skull itself is all worth the lower hitting factor. He can't really be used continually because he begins to turn black, or the plastic gets weak and cracks. Plus his toothy grin makes me smile. This pipe is also easy to conceal, just throw it back on the light strand it came from . Alright that's all for today folks keep blazing and toodles all.

1 comment: