Forward

I am doing this blog, so that anyone who wants to try a new herbal blend, can hopefully find it on my blog, and read a little about it first. The reason for the recent legislation on herbal incense and spice, is because people have no idea what to expect from some of the stronger blends. I would like to help make that fear less scary. I consider myself a pioneer of herbal exploration. Yes others have come before me, but what is right for one person is not always right for another person. My blogs are unbiased, if I don't like something that I have tried I will post an accurate portrayal as to why I didn't like it. I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you feel I need to add something, or if you have any questions feel free to either email me at strummer_90@yahoo.com, or just leave a me a comment. Alright folks keep blazing and thanks for reading. :-)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hookah is amazing

So I started smoking Hookah, like as in real hookah not spice in a mini hookah. My favorite Lesbians purchased their very first hookah on Thursday, we purchased three different types of flavors, which I will be rating under the new label Hookah (Yay). So if you have any suggestions for amazing flavors don't be shy and leave me some comments. Oh and keep an eye out for the upcoming flavors Rainbow (of course taste the rainbow, smoke the rainbow) BTW kids do not smoke skittles!!!! And the flavor Raspberry Limeade, and Mango.
In later news Kamakazi is adjusting well to his incarciration, and is keeping his spirits high. Everybody misses him lots. His court case went well they dropped all but one charge for meth :-(  but its better than getting charged for all 9 charges.
Anyway I'm pretty tired for the night so keep blazing and toodles all.

2 comments:

  1. Hookah has some thing different and great taste, thanks for the share
    Spice smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hookah is extremely amazing, I ordered wholesale incense and it was really nice.

    ReplyDelete